Ah it feels good to be back. I apologize for my vacation, but I had to get some rays. Of course any vacation would not be complete with the Giants getting humiliated in the preseason, right? Heres the morning tidbits for you:
– Jerrel Jernigan did not look good in his 3rd preseason game. Along with a fumble, he had three punts gone array. The job seems to be slipping out of his hands, literally.
– Brandon Jacobs and Jets rookie Muhammad Wilkerson both got ejected after throwing some haymakers. Christmas Eve should be interesting.
– Burress was limited to ZERO catches. Aaron Ross showcased his skills and gained some trust in Coughlin with his play out there.
– Kiwi had a minor groin injury, and Tuck a burner. Both should be ready for Week 1.
– Bradshaw was initially not going to play, but ended up playing and gave the Giants some strong runs.
– Rhys Lloyd had a fied goal blocked, but overall had a good game with a tackle!
– The Giants take on the Patriots in the 4th and final preseason this Thursday. Short rest means mainly backups will be in.
For more news, updates, and analysis follow me on Twitter: