There’s no other word in the English language that describes today’s game better than yuck.
- Eli, for the most part, looked like shit. That last interception looked like he was trying to give it to the Iggs.
- The defense couldn’t stop the Iggs, and the secondary was amatuer at best.
- What the hell was with Hixon on the kickoff to open the second half.
- Why did they give Jacobs so many carries in the first half while not giving Bradshaw anything. If it was because of his foot injury, he shouldn’t have been active for the game.
- It was a tale of two halves, as the G-Men showed some signs of life in the second half.
- The Giants just couldn’t make tackles.
- Settling for field goals is bull shit.
- Coughlin: Get the team ready to play!!!! That effort was non-existant, they need to play better or they’ll go 5-11.
Please let the Yanks make up for this atrocity with a win in Game 4 tonight. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!