There are a plethora of prop bet possibilities that accompany this game — if it’s action you want, action you shall have. Here’s a few:
15) What kind of hat will Bruno Mars wear during the halftime show? Fedora is a heavy favorite. You must bet $100 to win $66.
14) Will Richard Sherman get a taunting penalty? 4-1 yes.
13) The coin toss…Tails never fails!
12) Peyton Manning O/U 289 yards passing? He threw at least that many yards in 14 of 18 games this year.
11) Will the player to score the 1st TD have a jersy number over 79.5? Even.
10) Will either team score exactly 2 points for the entire game? 2500-1
9) Will Wilson’s 1st pass be an INT? 12-1
8) Will Manning’s 1st pass be an INT? 10-1
7)Will Knowshawn Moreno cry during the national anthem? 3-2
6) Will Percy Harvin leave the game with an injury? 3-1
5) Will Wes Welker drop a pass? Even
4) Overtime? 13-2
3) Power Outage? 20-1
2) Will the announcers say the word marijuana? 7-2
1) Will any member of the red Hot Chili Peppers be shirtless on stage? Even
Where do they dream up some of this? I’ll take a stab and say this game will go into overtime at nearly 7-1. The last time an NFL championship was decided in overtime it was in New York at the Polo Grounds. History repeats only in New Jersey!