It’s June 8,2014.
The Seattle Seahawks are the current world champions and the next Super Bowl is still more than seven and a half months away. This football season, the big game will be played on February 1, 2015 in Glendale, Arizona at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Can the New York Giants have a great season without winning the Super Bowl?
Not in the eyes of many fans. The Super Bowl is the goal, every year. Keeping that in mind, there are lots of queries worthy of asking about this team. Really.
Many Giants Questions:
- Is it destined to be the year of big blue nation?
- Will OBJ make a huge impact?
- Was Weston Richburg really the best center in NFL Draft?
- Will Eli Manning remember to throw to the blue team?
- Will Ben McAdoo succeed in replacing Kevin Gilbride?
- Will Damontre Moore step it up?
- How much speed was actually added to the Special Teams Unit and will it put points on the scoreboard?
- How can Jameel McClain make an impact on the defense?
- Is Rashad Jennings a good option at running back?
All these questions and more, eventually lead to the big question: will the New York Giants win Super Bowl XLIX? Give us your answer in the poll below! It’s the offseason, might as well dream big.