Today’s top stories for the NY Giants are as follows:
Power Rankings: Top 10 NFL owners
The Giants’ Mara and Tisch are the 4th best owners in the league, according to this ESPN panel. Here’s the complete list:
Ranking the Owners
1. Rooney family, Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Robert Kraft, New England Patriots
3. Packers’ executive committee
4. Mara/Tisch, New York Giants
5. Jeffrey Lurie, Philadelphia Eagles
6. Steve Bisciotti, Baltimore Ravens
7. Jim Irsay, Indianapolis Colts
8. Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys
9. Arthur Blank, Atlanta Falcons
10. Woody Johnson, New York Jets
More of the best for big blue after the jump
"“They gave me my fair chance last year. I went on the field and proved it. And now I want my fair chance to go out there and secure my future.”"
"“Just got back from the doctor for a check up on my knee and he was very happy with my progress. I’m going to keep working hard every day until I’m 1,212% healthy. And then I’m gonna work even harder to make sure I kill it this season!”"
"Giants fans are getting an average of 50 percent above the original sale price for upper-deck personal seat licenses at New Meadowlands Stadium, according to a review of the first wave of PSL resales at the Giants’ online marketplace.The average resale price has been $1,510 for more than 100 PSLs that originally cost $1,000 per seat. Terrace 1 PSLs in the upper deck have gone for an average of $1,636, while Terrace 2 PSLs — the seats behind each end zone — have gone for $1,336 on average."