Dec 7, 2014; Nashville, TN, USA; New York Giants wide receiverRueben Randle
(82) rushes against the Tennessee Titans during the first half at LP Field. Mandatory Credit:Jim Brown
-USA TODAY Sports
Report Card: 2012 NFL Draft
- David Wilson, RB Virginia (Rd. 1 32nd overall pick)
- Rueben Randle, WR LSU (Rd. 2 63rd overall pick)
- Jayron Hosley, CB VT (Rd. 3 94th overall pick)
- Adrien Robinson, TE Cincinnati (Rd. 4 127th overall pick)
- Brandon Mosley, OG Auburn (Rd. 4 131st overall pick)
- Matt McCants, OT Alabama Birmingham (Rd. 6 201st overall pick)
- Markus Kuhn, DT NCST (Rd. 7 239th overall pick)
Reese Gets A Pass On Wilson
It is unfair to criticize Reese for drafting Wilson. Wilson’s career was shortened dramatically due to a neck injury, and he could have been a great player.
Randle Was A Solid Pick, Robinson Had Potential
Randle was a really good pick for the Giants. He has been a good No. 3 option for the Giants. He stepped up big in 2014 when Victor Cruz went down due to injury. Robinson had potential, he is a pretty good athlete. It hasn’t panned out, but I see what Reese saw in him.
Draft Grade: B
This is a big improvement. The Giants drafted good players at good values. This is the 2nd best overall draft that Reese has had with the Giants to this point, as we continue to climb to the present day.
Next: Report Card: 2013 NFL Draft