Oct 18, 2014; Orlando, FL, USA; UCF Knights wide receiver Breshad Perriman (11) runs into the end zone for a 45-yard touchdown catch in the third quarter as the UCF Knights beat the Tulane Green Wave 20-13 at Bright House Networks Stadium. Mandatory Credit: David Manning-USA TODAY Sports
3rd Round Grades:
9. Breshad Perriman, UCF (7.8): Perriman is getting a lot of third round buzz. I just don’t see it. Despite his speed and excellent frame he drops too many passes and isn’t a great route runner.
10. Phillip Dorsett, Miami (7.8): Dorsett has incredible talent but he has a small frame. If Dorsett had a taller and thicker frame he could be a special prospect. He will be a great slot receiver who can take the top off of the defense.
11. Rashad Greene, FSU (7.5): Greene was the favorite target of Jameis Winston at Florida State. He is a quick receiver who is hard to stop after the catch. He also is a good return man.
12. Ty Montgomery, Stanford (7.4): Montgomery is just kind of an average prospect. He does everything well, including returning kicks. He just doesn’t wow you. The one special part of his game is what he can do after the catch.
13. Devin Funchess, Michigan (7.8): Funchess could go as high as the first round. Funchess is after all a big bodied wide receiver with good speed. The problem is that he is kind of a TE/WR more than he is one or the other. He doesn’t play with the physicality that his frame would suggest either.
Next: 4th Round Grades