Dec 29, 2014; Memphis, TN, USA; West Virginia Mountaineers wide receiver Kevin White (11) celebrates after scoring a touchdown during the game against the Texas A&M Aggies in the 2014 Liberty Bowl at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports
Top 5 Wide Receivers:
1. Kevin White West Virginia: White has top flight speed a tough 6-3 frame and great vertical ability. Even when you can keep this player in front of you, he is open over your head.
2. Amari Cooper, Alabama: This is the most polished player in the draft perhaps, he creates separation with skilled route running and has elite athletic ability.
3. Devante Parker, Louisville: This is a big and physical wide receiver who has the ability to jump up and get the football at the highest point. Parker is a great route runner with a high football IQ.
4. Dorial Green-Beckham: This is a physical specimen, he is 6-5, fast and he can really jump up and win the contested catches. He is a gamble, but boy is he talented.
5. Jaelen Strong: Strong is very comparable to Anquan Boldin. He is a physical wide receiver with great vertical ability and strong hands.
Next: Top 5 Tight Ends