September 13, 2014; Stanford, CA, USA; Stanford Cardinal offensive tackle Andrus Peat (70) during the second quarter against the Army Black Knights at Stanford Stadium. Stanford defeated Army 35-0. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports
Top 5 Offensive Tackles:
1. Andrus Peat, Stanford: Peat is tall with long arms and incredible lower body strength. He has quick feet and good technique.
2. Ereck Flowers, Miami: Flowers is a beast, he has incredible strength and is the best run blocking tackle in this draft class.
3. La’el Collins, LSU: Collins is a big and aggressive tackle who has the versatility to play guard if he needs to.
4. T.J. Clemmings: Clemmings is a raw and inexperienced tackle with the perfect physical attributes for an NFL offensive tackle.
5. Jake Fisher, Oregon: Fisher needs to work on his footwork but he has the physical tool set to succeed.
Next: Top 5 Offensive Guards