Nov 22, 2014; Tallahassee, FL, USA; Florida State Seminoles center Cameron Erving (75) warms up before the start of the game against the Boston College Eagles at Doak Campbell Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Melina Vastola-USA TODAY Sports
Top 5 Centers:
1. Cameron Erving, FSU: This is an overly athletic center who has tackle size and traits. He is strong and quick and is perfectly a high football IQ player.
2. B.J. Finney, KState: This is a big 6-4 athlete with long arms. Finney is a reliable snapper out of the pistol and shotgun formations, which Kansas State ran most of their plays out of.
3. Reese Dismukes, Auburn: This is your typical incredibly athletic SEC lineman. He looks the part and he can play guard as well.
4. Hroniss Grasu, Oregon: This center is perfect for the zone blocking scheme, though is a little undersized and I worry about his shorter arms.
5. Max Garcia, Florida: Garcia is a quick footed center who can handle imposing nose guards.
Next: Top 5 Defensive Ends