Here is a comprehensive list of the best players available heading into the second day of the 2015 NFL Draft. There are quite a few game changing talents still available. There are some dazzling running backs, some top flight receivers and developmental quarterbacks. There are defensive tackles and pass rushers, linebackers and defensive backs waiting to get drafted. Here are the best players available.
1. Landon Collins, SS (Alabama)
Dec 6, 2014; Atlanta, GA, USA; Alabama Crimson Tide defensive back Landon Collins (26) during the 2014 SEC Championship Game against the Missouri Tigers at the Georgia Dome. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Liles-USA TODAY Sports.
2. Eddie Goldman, DT (FSU)
3. Erick Kendricks, LB (UCLA)
4. Benardrick McKinney, LB (Miss. St.)
5. Eli Harold, OLB (Virginia)
6. P.J. Williams, CB (FSU)
7. Ameer Abdullah, RB (Nebraska)
8. Jaelen Strong, WR (ASU)
9. Devin Smith, WR (OSU)
10. Jay Ajayi, RB (Boise State)
11. Denzel Perryman, LB (Miami)
Oct 4, 2014; Atlanta, GA, USA; Miami Hurricanes linebacker Denzel Perryman (52) in action against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in the first quarter at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports
12. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR (Missouri)
13. Maxx Williams, TE (Minnesota)
14. Paul Dawson, LB (TCU)
15. Tre Jackson, OG (FSU)
16. Ali Marpet, OG (Hobart)
17. Sammie Coates, WR (Auburn)
18. Nate Orchard, DE (Utah)
19. Quinten Rollins, CB (Miami of Ohio)
20. Duke Johnson, RB (Miami)
21. Carl Davis, DT (Iowa)
22. Derron Smith, FS (Fresno State)
23. Devin Funchess, WR (Michigan)
More from NY Giants Draft
- 4 LBs the NY Giants should target in the draft after signing Bobby Okereke
- 7-Round NY Giants NFL Mock Draft after the NFL Combine
- 3 Players Giants Should Draft to Enhance 2023 NFC East Odds
- 7 under-the-radar NY Giants targets to watch at the NFL Combine
- NY Giants 7-round NFL Mock Draft: Big Blue trades up to ruin Baltimore’s plans
24. D’Joun Smith, CB (Florida Atlantic)
25. Tevin Coleman, RB (Indiana)
Best Fits For the Giants:
1. Landon Collins: The Giants need help on the back end of their defense, this would be an upgrade from last year’s starter Antrel Rolle and a dramatic uprgrade to any safety on the current roster.
2. Eric Kendricks: The Giants need an read and react linebacker who makes plays in the backfield. Running backs beware of this hard hitting linebacker.
3. Denzel Perryman: The Giants could use some toughness on defense. There is nobody tougher than Perryman.