Oct 19, 2014; Arlington, TX, USA; New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (13) celebrates his second quarter touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
1. Odell Beckham Jr.: Beckham Jr. became a sensation in his rookie season. Missing four games, he amassed 91 receptions, 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns. While he has struggled with the same hamstring issue that hampered him last summer, it seems that he will be virtually unstoppable this season.
2. Victor Cruz: The Giants don’t really know what to expect from Cruz. Cruz will be ready to play by the first week of the season according to all reports. That being said we don’t know to what extent he will be able to return. If Cruz can get the job done this season the opposing defenses are in some serious trouble.
3. Rueben Randle: Randle is one of the players that the Giants think is going to step up to the next level this season. Randle stepped up big time for the Giants last season when Cruz fell to a patella injury. He had 71 receptions last season for 938 yards and 3 touchdowns.
4. Preston Parker: Parker is a player that is competing to be the fourth wide receiver on this team. Parker had 36 receptions last season for 418 yards and 2 touchdowns. Entering his second season with the Giants he hopes to develop a chemistry with Manning that gets him on the field.
5. Corey Washington: Washington has so much talent and we’re just kind of wondering when it all comes together for him. The 6-4 receiver out of Newberry he didn’t come to the Giants NFL ready. This project player needs to show that he took the necessary strides to make an impact on the offense this season.
6. Geremy Davis: Davis was drafted this year in the 6th round. Davis doesn’t have great speed but he has great vertical ability and toughness. He looks to be an Anquan Boldin like player in the NFL but he has a lot of work to do on his game.
Next: Tight Ends