- 95% field goal percentage (tied for 1st in league and NFC)
- 11 of 13 on field goals from 40+
Two misses from Mr. Consistent Josh Brown: one in overtime against the Jets that cost Big Blue the game, the other against Miami that, thankfully, didn’t come back to bite the Giants. Does the vet have another near perfect year in him? I’m not so sure.
- 33 punts inside the 20 (5th in league, 2nd in NFC)
Brad Wing for President. The LSU punter was a chip shot artist, perfectly pinning the opposition against their goal line. The one knock on Wing is when the Giants are punting in their own territory and need a field position change, Brad’s been erratic with hang0time and angling.
- 2 return touchdowns (tied for 2nd in league)
- 4 kick returns of 40+ yards (tied for 3rd in league, NFC)
- 20.3 kick return average allowed (tied 5th in league, 2nd in NFC)
- 10.2 punt return average (7th in league, 3rd in NFC)
- 5 punt returns of 20+ yards (tied for 2nd in league, 2nd in NFC)
For the first time in a long time, the Giants had a threat returning kicks and punts. Dwayne Harris was electric, however, he did muff a few.