S, Miami Hurricanes
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 203 pounds
- 2015 All-ACC Third Team (Coaches)
- 2015 All-ACC, Honorable Mention (ACSMA)
- 2014 All-ACC, Honorable Mention (ACSMA)
- 2013 All-ACC, Honorable Mention (ACSMA)
Bush is one of three prospects at the safety position who the Giants should consider drafting, according to NFL.com. Big Blue View stated that Bush is…
"“a DB who very much fits the Giants’ mold. He has the size the Giants like in their defenders at 6-1, 205, and the versatility they love, playing all over the Hurricanes’ defense. Bush has been used close to the line of scrimmage in coverage and run support, as a blitzer, and as a center-fielding safety. He is athletic, physical, has a knack for making plays, and is a willing special-teamer.”"
NFL Media reporter Albert Breer relayed the following:
"“Bush has the physical ability to play all over the secondary — and has shown himself to be capable of manning both center field and spots closer to the line. He’s generally been regarded as a mid-round prospect, in part because of his average ball skills”"
WalterFootball.com projected Bush to go in the 4th through 6th Round.
CB, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Date of Birth: September 9th, 1993 (age 22)
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 185 pounds
- 2nd in ACC in interceptions (2014)
Rated #5 CB by NFLDraftScout.com and projected as a potential 6th Rounder for the Giants by DraftTek.com, though Draft Insider has him going in the 4th or 5th.
ILB, Auburn Tigers
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 240 pounds
- Second in the conference in assisted tackles and fumbles forced (2015)
Has trouble shedding blocks, but doesn’t miss many tackles, which any Giants fan with functional eyes or ears could tell you is essential to winning ballgames. DraftSite.com had the Giants getting straight Frosty in the 5th Round.
DB, Minnesota Golden Gophers
Date of Birth: January 21, 1993 (soon to be 23)
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 190 pounds
- All-Big Ten Third Team by the media, honorable mention by conference coaches (2015)
- First Team All-Big Ten by media (2014, Second Team All-Big Ten by coaches (2014)
- Academic All-District
- Academic All-Big Ten
- 3rd most interceptions in Big-Ten (2014, 2015)
Cleveland.com ranked him #27 on their list of the top 50 Big Ten football players heading into the 2015 season and DraftTek.com has him possibly going to the G-Men in the 5th Round.
CB, SE Louisiana
- 1st Team All-Southland Conference (2013)
- 2014 Associated Press All-America (Third Team)
- 2014 All-Southland Conference (First Team)”
- 2014 All-Louisiana (Honorable Mention)
- 2013 All-Southland Conference (First Team)
- 2013 All-Louisiana (First Team)
- Ranked 7th out of 250+ CBs by NFLDraftScout.com
DraftTek.com projects the Giants will select Harlan in the 6th Round.
Next: MORE LATE ROUND OPTIONS