RB, Texas A&M
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 240 pounds
- 5th in SEC in rushing yards in 2015
DraftSite.com projects the Giants will pick Carson in the 6th Round.
DT, Georgia Yellow Jackets
Date of Birth: Sept. 23, 1992
Height: 6 feet 5 inches
Weight: 282 pounds
- 2015 All-ACC, Honorable Mention(ACSMA)
- 2014 All-ACC, Second Team (ACSMA, Coaches, Phil Steele)
DraftTek has the G-Men considering Gotsis in the 6th Round, however, it looks like Adam would be better served as a defensive end in a 3-4 scheme. NFLDraftScout.com has him rated 7th out of all defensive tackles.
ILB, College of William & Mary Tribe
Height: 6 feet 4 inches
Weight: 242 pounds
- Only FCS player selected to the elite 51-member Dick Butkus Award watch list
- First-team all-conference honors (2013, 2014)
- VaSID all-state first-team selection (2013, 2014)
- One of just 16 players selected to the Jerry Rice Award Watch List (2012)
- Honored as a third-team all-conference choice (2012)
- Rated as the 8th best LB in the draft by NFLDraftScout.com
"“While not an explosive athlete, Rhodes has enough speed to fill a gap, is agile enough to slip second-level blocks, and hustles to the sideline. As a special-teams ace and steady presence on defense, he’ll be a tough cut in training camp.”"
RB, Illinois Fighting Illini
Date of Birth: May 23, 1993 (age 22)
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 185 lbs
According to Dane Brugler of NFLDraftScout.com, Ferguson…
"“Ferguson runs with a terrific combination of vision and patience to follow blocks, using his lower body athleticism to burst out of his cuts. He is balanced, runs low to the ground and drops his pads at the contact point to get north-south and fall forward. Durability is a concern, but Ferguson has the ability to see immediate action as a rookie next season.”"
"“Ferguson is a three down back and fits somewhere in the middle of the draft’s last day.”"
RB, TCU Horned Frogs
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 205 pounds
- Second-team All-Big 12 honors (2014)
- Led TCU in rushing with 922 yards, 9 touchdowns on a 7.1 per carry average (2014)
- 1st in Big 12 in rushing yards per attempt in 2014
- Led the conference in rushing attempts in 2015
NFL Media Draft analyst Lance Zierlein said Green is…
"“…a creative runner with instant change-of-direction skills that allow him to cut and go without gearing down. Green features outstanding play speed over the first 20 yards, and he’s a smooth pass catcher with a chance to create matchup issues out of the backfield. The only real knock on Green is that he’s a little undersized and could stand to be a strong run finisher.”"
NFLDraftScout.com Senior Analyst Dane Brugler said Green…
"“Green doesn’t have an ideal frame and lacks a power element to his run style to consistently break tackles, but he does make defenders miss with his video game-like cuts and vision, making quick reads and reacting with his feet to keep defenders off balance. Although he lacks ideal long-speed, he is a determined and focused runner, taking advantage of each touch with terrific instincts in space.”"
BONUS PROSPECT WHO MIGHT SIGN AS UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT:
CB/FS, San Jose State
Date of Birth: November 28, 1992 (age 23)
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 194 pounds
- Top 4 in fumbles forced in conference (2012, 2014, 2015)
NFL Media draft analyst Chad Reuter listed Pruitt as one of the top 80 draft prospects, stating that Jimmy is:
"“A versatile defender…not a huge hitter… dependable as a tackler in space. He possesses fair ball skills (three interceptions, seven pass breakups in 2014) but, just as importantly, doesn’t give up on plays even if the receiver seemingly has an advantage downfield. Pruitt’s best fit is likely as a press corner, but he could project to a cover safety if his new team has a need there.”"
Fox Sports thought Pruitt would be a good fit for the Giants.