The New York Giants should have star tight end Darren Waller in the lineup in Week 6 against the Buffalo Bills despite a groin injury.
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that Waller is expected to play after being limited in practice this week.
Here’s the latest on Waller and how to bet on him in the prop market in this game:
Darren Waller injury status for Week 6 game vs. Buffalo Bills
Darren Waller is listed as questionable for Week 6 with a groin injury, but he is expected to play for the Giants.
Best Darren Waller prop bet for Week 6 game vs. Bills
Darren Waller OVER 39.5 receiving yards
This is a relatively low prop number for Waller, who is coming off his best game of the season against the Miami Dolphins.
Waller had eight catches for 86 yards in that blowout loss, and we could be looking at a similar game script for the Giants in Week 6 against Buffalo.
Waller has only cleared this line in two games this season, but the Giants may look to get him more involved with Daniel Jones out and Tyrod Taylor at quarterback. At under 40 yards, Waller is worth a shot in the prop market tonight.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Giants and Bills, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets.
Darren Waller injury history
Waller has dealt with injuries the past few seasons, but he hasn’t missed a game for the Giants this season.
- Oct. 2015: Concussion – missed one game
- Oct. 2015: Hamstring – landed on season-ending IR
- Dec. 2019: Thumb – had surgery on a thumb fracture
- Oct. 2021: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – missed one game
- Oct. 2022: Hamstring – placed on IR with the injury
When is Darren Waller coming back?
Waller is expected to play in Week 6 against the Bills – barring a setback in pregame warm ups.
New York Giants next 5 opponents
- Washington Commanders, Sunday, Oct. 22
- New York Jets, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Dallas Cowboys, Sunday, Nov. 12
- Washington Commanders, Sunday, Nov. 19
New York Giants injury report
- Saquon Barkley – questionable
- Darren Waller – questionable
- Daniel Jones – out
- Gary Brightwell – questionable
- DJ Davidson – questionable
- Shane Lemieux – questionable
- Micah McFadden – questionable
- Evan Neal – questionable
- Azeez Ojulari – out
- Matt Peart – out
- John Michael Schmitz – questionable
- Andrew Thomas – out
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Dane Jackson – questionable
- Dalton Kincaid – questionable
- Dawson Knox – questionable
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.