The New York Giants will have running back Saquon Barkley in action in Week 11 against the Washington Commanders after he was not listed on the team’s final injury report this week.
Barkley had landed on the injury report after being limited in practice, but it isn’t enough to keep him out of Sunday’s game. The Giants certainly could use Barkley to help their offense that has struggled with Tommy DeVito at quarterback.
Saquon Barkley injury status for Week 11 game against Washington Commanders
Despite being limited in practice this week, Barkley does not carry an injury designation on Sunday.
Best Saquon Barkley prop bet for Week 11 vs. Commanders
Saquon Barkley OVER 18.5 rushing attempts
I love this prop for Barkley, as the Giants should rely heavily on their running game to try and stay in this matchup against the Commanders.
Washington hasn’t been great against the run – allowing 4.4 yards per carry this season. That’s the eight-worst mark in the NFL.
With DeVito under center, the Giants have to run the ball a lot, and Barkley has over 18.5 carries in three of his last five games. He had 21 carries in the first matchup with Washington this season.
If you’re looking to bet on Saquon, consider doing so at FanDuel Sportsbook! New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will receive $150 in bonus bets if their team wins!
Saquon Barkley injury history
Barkley has dealt with a few injuries since tearing his ACL in the 2020 season, and there's no doubt that the Giants are better when he’s out there.
- Sept. 2019: Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2
- Sept. 2020: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed rest of season
- Oct. 2021: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull
- Dec. 2022: Cervical Neck Stinger – did not miss time
- Sept. 2023: Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 – hurt vs. Arizona, missed several games
When is Saquon Barkley coming back?
Barkley is expected to play in Week 11 – barring any setback – after he was limited in practice this week.
New York Giants next 5 opponents
- New England Patriots, Sunday, Nov. 26
- Green Bay Packers, Monday, Dec. 11
- New Orleans Saints, Sunday, Dec. 17
- Philadelphia Eagles, Monday, Dec. 25
- Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, Dec. 31
New York Giants injury report
- Adoree Jackson – out
- Bobby McCain – questionable
- Evan Neal – out
- Andrew Thomas – questionable
- Azeez Ojulari – questionable
- Bobby Okereke – questionable
- Jason Pinnock – questionable
- Wan’Dale Robinson – questionable
- Kayvon Thibodeaux – questionable
Washington Commanders injury report
- Alex Armah – out
- Antonio Gibson – doubtful
- James Smith-Williams – out
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.