The New York Giants likely won’t have running back Saquon Barkley in Week 4 against the Seattle Seahawks after he was listed as doubtful.
Barkley, who is dealing with an ankle injury, missed the team’s Week 3 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Saquon Barkley injury status for Monday Night Football vs. Seahawks
Saquon Barkley is unlikely to play on Monday night after being listed as doubtful on the team’s injury report.
Best New York Giants prop bet vs. Seahawks in Week 4
Daniel Jones anytime touchdown scorer
The Giants’ offense struggled in Week 3 without Barkley, but if I’m going to take anyone to score on the ground it’ll be Daniel Jones.
New York’s backup running backs are less than inspiring, and Jones should have some running lanes against a Seattle defense that has given up 27 or more points in every game this season.
I’ll take a shot on him to score in Week 4.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Giants and Seahawks, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets.
Saquon Barkley injury history
Barkley has dealt with a few injuries since tearing his ACL in the 2020 season, and there's no doubt that the Giants are better when he’s out there.
- Sept. 2019: Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2
- Sept. 2020: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed rest of season
- Oct. 2021: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull
- Dec. 2022: Cervical Neck Stinger – did not miss time
- Sept. 2023: Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 – hurt vs. Arizona
When is Saquon Barkley coming back?
It appears that Barkley won’t have a chance to return until 5, and his initial timetable to return was three weeks.
New York Giants next 5 opponents
- Miami Dolphins, Sunday Oct. 8
- Buffalo Bills, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Washington Commanders, Sunday, Oct. 22
- New York Jets, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday, Nov. 5
New York Giants injury report
- Saquon Barkley – doubtful, ankle
- Andrew Thomas – out, hamstring
Seattle Seahawks injury report
- Evan Brown – questionable, quad
- Tre Brown – out, concussion
- Coby Bryant – doubtful, toe
- Artie Burns – out, hamstring
- Charles Cross – doubtful, toe
- Will Dissly – questionable, shoulder
- Noah Fant – questionable, knee
- Dre’Mont Jones – questionable, hip
- Derick Hall – questionable, knee
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.