Jan 22, 2014; Ko’Olina, HI, USA; General view of the sunset and palm trees at the Pro Bowl draft at the J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
Aloha NFL! Hawaii is the number one destination the NFL should have their draft. The Pro Bowl was held there for a number of years with tons of success. The incoming players could use a relaxing week in one of the most visited places on earth. This destination would be ideal for the NFL and for its players.
Fans would be more inclined to come because they could get their vacation time in and have one of Americas’ biggest sporting events going on down the block. The NFL has a proven that it has a very live fan base in Hawaii so this is a can’t miss move.
Prediction: This could definitely be a possibility. The NFL has held many events in Hawaii over the years so it would not be a shock if they wanted the draft to be there as well. Players, coaches, and staff would just love if this were to happen
More from GMEN HQ
- Ranking Dave Gettleman’s 5 worst Giants moves after the Kenny Golladay release
- Workout clip of Evan Neal training with former All-Pro OT has Giants fans excited
- NFL Draft Schedule of Events: How to Navigate Draft Weekend
- 4 NY Giants who must step their game up in 2023
- This SEC CB at No. 25 overall for the Giants is gaining steam