Aug 10, 2012; Jacksonville, Florida, USA; A general view of a football and helmet during the Jacksonville Jaguars and New York Giants preseason game at EverBank Field. Mandatory Credit: Melina Vastola-USA TODAY Sports
1. Amani Toomer
Amani Toomer comes in as the greatest Giants wide receiver of all time. He participated in two Super Bowl runs, winning one in 2011 and losing one in 2000. Toomer was one of the main reasons why the Giants won the most improbable game in NFL history, Super Bowl XLII. He is a two time NFC Champion, a Super Bowl winner, and a member of the New York Giants Ring of Honor. Toomer also has the most receiving yards in Giants’ history (9,497) and the most touchdowns in Giants’ history (54).
Toomer played his entire career with the Giants. He had a very short stint with the Kansas City Chiefs that didn’t last past training camp. A player’s career is always more special if he plays only with on team. Toomer is easily one of the greatest overall payers in Giants history. No one comes close to the franchise records he set. He spent 12 years as a Giant and worked his way up all the way from being a special teams player.
More from GMEN HQ
- Ranking Dave Gettleman’s 5 worst Giants moves after the Kenny Golladay release
- Workout clip of Evan Neal training with former All-Pro OT has Giants fans excited
- NFL Draft Schedule of Events: How to Navigate Draft Weekend
- 4 NY Giants who must step their game up in 2023
- This SEC CB at No. 25 overall for the Giants is gaining steam