Jun 16, 2015; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Giants guard Bobby Hart (68) blocks defensive end Brad Harrah (71) during minicamp at Quest Diagnostics Training Center. Mandatory Credit: Steven Ryan-USA TODAY Sports
It’s no knock on Hart, but I expect him to have the least impact of any of the Giants’ picks. Logically so. Seventh rounders rarely, rarely have an impact their first season or two (minus Ahmad Bradshaw, of course).
But Hart could be a nice person to look out for in the next couple of years. He’s not the most athletic, but he started a ton of games at Florida State, and maybe he’ll have enough grittiness and experience to earn a swing tackle spot over the next couple of seasons. That’d be a nice role, and an important one too.
More from GMEN HQ
- Ranking Dave Gettleman’s 5 worst Giants moves after the Kenny Golladay release
- Workout clip of Evan Neal training with former All-Pro OT has Giants fans excited
- NFL Draft Schedule of Events: How to Navigate Draft Weekend
- 4 NY Giants who must step their game up in 2023
- This SEC CB at No. 25 overall for the Giants is gaining steam