Nov 23, 2014; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Giants defensive end Damontre Moore (98) sacks Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (9) during the first half at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Robert Deutsch-USA TODAY Sports
Putting It All Together:
If the Giants offense plays well in this game they have a chance to win. It is no secret that the Giants will have to put some points on the board to win this battle against the Cowboys. The Giants cannot just pass the ball every play though. They need to get some balance in their offense to keep the Cowboys guessing on defense. The game ultimately boils down to the offensive line.
If the Giants can run the football and pass protect effectively, the Giants can put up some points against a defense with a lot of problem areas. The Giants defense needs to rush the passer big time in this game. Romo can never get comfortable and the Cowboys have to be under attack for 60 minutes.
The Giants can win this game but it is going to be tough. These are the keys to a Giants victory.
More from GMEN HQ
- Ranking Dave Gettleman’s 5 worst Giants moves after the Kenny Golladay release
- Workout clip of Evan Neal training with former All-Pro OT has Giants fans excited
- NFL Draft Schedule of Events: How to Navigate Draft Weekend
- 4 NY Giants who must step their game up in 2023
- This SEC CB at No. 25 overall for the Giants is gaining steam