Eli Manning is one of the most interesting fantasy football options going into the 2015 season. It’s always nice to get one or two players from the New York Giants on your fantasy football team. Eli Manning may be the best option.
More from NY Giants Fantasy Football
- 4 NY Giants who can put up big fantasy numbers the rest of 2022
- 4 most important plays that helped the NY Giants beat the Packers
- 5 NY Giants players who could be fantasy football stars in 2022
- 21 Facts on the 2021 NY Giants
- Fantasy football 12 team mock draft: Do any NY Giants make the cut?
Manning is going to put up big numbers this season. When you have the kind of weapons he has, it is almost hard not to be successful. Even with a iffy offensive line, he will put up these big numbers. If the offensive line plays surprisingly well he may even reach 5,000 yards this season.
Last season Manning threw for 4,410 yards, 30 touchdowns and just 14 interceptions. Manning is always good for big yard totals but the touchdown to interception ratio is the key. If Manning can continue to build off last season, you’ll be fine with him as your fantasy quarterback.
The great thing about Manning in fantasy football is that you can get him at an exceptional bargain. Take your running back and a couple receivers. Manning will be there after the first few rounds. People generally don’t take quarterbacks first and when they do its people like Aaron Rodgers, Eli’s brother Peyton and Andrew Luck. Manning will scare some people away because of his inconsistency.
More from GMEN HQ
- Ranking Dave Gettleman’s 5 worst Giants moves after the Kenny Golladay release
- Workout clip of Evan Neal training with former All-Pro OT has Giants fans excited
- NFL Draft Schedule of Events: How to Navigate Draft Weekend
- 4 NY Giants who must step their game up in 2023
- This SEC CB at No. 25 overall for the Giants is gaining steam
Yes, when Manning has a bad game it is a complete train wreck. That being said I think you’ll get 20 or more points from Manning just about every week. Manning put up a great stat line in 2014 when the Giants went 6-10 and were without Victor Cruz for most of the season.
The point is that Manning can be the steal of your fantasy draft, and you want to be the thief. Manning is a sensational quarterback who doesn’t get the credit he deserves. But you’re a Giants fan, you understand just how valuable he can be to your fantasy football team.