The 5 Most Exciting Games On The New York Giants 2016 Schedule
2. Week 5: Giants at Green Bay Packers, 10/9/16
The Giants have had plenty of success over the Packers in recent history. The Giants and Packers have both won a game in their previous two regular season match-ups both at Met Life stadium. In the playoffs, the Giants have gone into Lambeau and beaten them twice.
More from GMEN HQ
- Workout clip of Evan Neal training with former All-Pro OT has Giants fans excited
- NFL Draft Schedule of Events: How to Navigate Draft Weekend
- 4 NY Giants who must step their game up in 2023
- This SEC CB at No. 25 overall for the Giants is gaining steam
- When is the NFL Draft?
In the 2007-08 season, the Giants defeated Brett Favre’s Pack in an overtime classic and eventually won the Super Bowl. In 2011-12, the Giants would defeat Aaron Rodgers’ squad and win another Super Bowl in the following weeks.
Last year, Rodgers had a great season despite multiple injuries to his team. Aaron was without his favorite receiver Jordy Nelson, however, he still managed to win the division and connect on two memorable late Hail Mary touchdown passes.
Hopefully, we Giants fans won’t be seeing any successful game-deciding heaves from Rodgers this go ’round, but a repeat of the 2011 regular season contest that went to overtime with Big Blue emerging victorious could determine home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Next: EVENING THE SCORE ON 'NEVERMORE'